Panorama of Latin American Cinema 2016
The Call for Submissions for the 14th Vancouver Latin American Film Festival, August 25 – September 4, 2016, opens on February 15, 2016.
Submission Guidelines: PANORAMA
- Feature-length fiction and documentary films with Latin American content
- Running time: 45 minutes and longer
- Year: 2015-2016
- Earlybird Deadline: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2016
- Complete the online submission form at FILM FREEWAY.
- Submit an electronic link with English subtitles.
- Pay the $10 or $12 (USD) submission fee.
If you have any questions, please write to us at: programming(at)vlaff.org
The Programming Committee will review all films. The selected films will be announced on VLAFF’s website in mid July 2016. Due to the volume of submissions that we receive, only the directors who are selected will be contacted.
Exhibition copies in Blu-ray or DCP with English subtitles must be sent to the VLAFF office by Friday, August 5, 2016. Filmmakers will be responsible for the cost of shipping. If requested, VLAFF will cover the cost of return shipping after the festival.
Thank you for your interest in the Vancouver Latin American Film Festival!