WHY SPONSOR VLAFF?
The 21st Anniversary edition of the Vancouver Latin American Film Festival, September 7 – 17, 2023, will build on its reputation for programming a dynamic selection of contemporary Latin American cinema at over 30 screenings and events in Vancouver this summer both online and in-person.
Thousands of film lovers will attend screenings and participate in events, learning opportunities, and celebrations, offering a unique opportunity to sponsors for exposure across BC.
VLAFF OFFERS A NUMBER OF EXCEPTIONAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDING:
- Premieres and screenings of award-winning films, 98% of which will not be commercially released in Canada;
- Venues to showcase the next generation of Latin American, Latin-Canadian and Indigenous filmmakers;
- Interactive panel discussions and other educational and outreach events;
- Multi-media art and music presentations;
- Cultural and community events including an annual free film series and an active volunteer program.
- On average, the festival attracts an audience of 6,200 actively-engaged film lovers, filmmakers, actors, programmers, industry representatives, academics, journalists, community members, and students.
- VLAFF’s audience includes the dynamic and rapidly growing Latin American population in BC, as well as a large number of film enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds who have an interest in Latin American culture and cinema.
- VLAFF has attracted attention that extends well beyond our borders. Last year our website received over 272,000 unique visits from all over the world.
HOW DO VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT?
1. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM INCREASED PROFILE AND EXPOSURE
VLAFF reaches a large audience within the Metro Vancouver area through:
- Advertising on radio stations, print media & online sites
- Free advertising/promotion from media sponsors
- Public service announcements, press releases, and media screeners
- 10 Transit Shelters Ads (Metro Vancouver area)
- Online Marketing and Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- 2,000 postcards
- 2,000 Festival Brochures
- 2,500 posters
- Booths at popular summer festivals: EastVan Pride, Pride at Sunset Beach
- Festival database compiled of 3,700 festival contacts who receive monthly e-newsletters with festival information and upcoming events.
- Website (www.vlaff.org)
2. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM THE POWER OF “POSITIVE BUYING”
VLAFF sponsors benefit from their association with a festival of international quality that values the arts, diversity, and multiculturalism. Sponsors have the opportunity to be front and centre as VLAFF cements its reputation for excellence, and fulfills its commitment to become a flagship feature of the arts and cultural landscape in Vancouver and beyond.
3. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM OUR TIER PACKAGES & MORE!
VLAFF is committed to providing exclusive benefits to our highly valued sponsors.
Tier 1: $650 CAD
Tier 2: $1000 CAD
On top of having two Sponsorship Tiers, we are absolutely open to working with our sponsors to design packages with sponsorship levels for businesses and organizations of all types and sizes. Sponsorship can take the form of monetary contribution, title sponsorship, or in-kind contributions in the form of media exposure, products, and services.
Please contact us at sponsorship(at)vlaff.org to arrange a meeting to discuss a sponsorship package custom-made for the unique needs of your organization.
4. CINEMA SLIDE & VIDEO ADVERTISING
Purchasing a cinema slide or video ad that screens in the online pre-show and in the slide loop before theatre screenings (over 30 screenings) is a great way to promote your business or group and to support VLAFF at the same time. Advertising before the online screenings also has the added bonus of reaching audiences across Canada.
Festival Program: See illustration below for sizes
Full Colour: CMYK, 300dpi, tif, eps, pdf
Black & White: Greyscale, 300dpi, tif, eps, pdf
Big Screen Slide: 1920px (w) x 1080px (h), 16:9 aspect ratio, RGB, 300dpi, jpg
Newsletter: See illustration below for sizes
Full Colour: 300dpi, jpg, png
Booking Deadline: June 23, 2023
Artwork Deadline: Please submit all artwork to: sponsorship(at)vlaff.org by July 2, 2023
Thank you for supporting Latin American cinema in Vancouver!
Do not hesitate to contact us at sponsorship(at)vlaff.org