Interested in purchasing an ad? Please click here to download the 2018 Ad Rate sheet.
WHY SPONSOR VLAFF?
The 16th Vancouver Latin American Film Festival, August 23 – September 2, 2018, will build on its reputation for programming a dynamic selection of the best of contemporary Latin American cinema at over 50 screenings and events in Vancouver, BC this fall. Thousands of film lovers will attend screenings and participate in events, learning opportunities and celebrations, offering a unique opportunity to sponsors for exposure across the Lower Mainland, Canada and the world.
VLAFF OFFERS A NUMBER OF EXCEPTIONAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDING:
- Premieres and screenings of award-winning films, 98% of which will not be commercially released in Canada;
- Venues to showcase the next generation of Latin American and Latin-Canadian filmmakers;
- Interactive panel discussions and other educational and outreach events;
- Multi-media art and music presentations;
- Cultural and community events including an annual free film series and an active volunteer program.
- Last year’s festival was attended by an audience of 7,200 actively-engaged film lovers, filmmakers, actors, programmers, industry representatives, academics, community members, students and journalists.
- VLAFF’s audience includes the dynamic and rapidly growing Latin American population in BC, as well as a large number of film enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds who have an interest in Latin American culture and cinema.
- VLAFF’s audience is steadily growing. We expect our 2018 attendance to increase to over 8,000 attendees.
- VLAFF has attracted attention that extends well beyond our borders. Last year our website received over 372,000 unique visits from all over the world.
HOW DO VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT?
1. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM INCREASED PROFILE AND EXPOSURE
VLAFF reaches a large audience within the Metro Vancouver area through:
- Advertising on TV networks, radio stations & print media
- Free advertising/promotion from media sponsors
- Public service announcements, press releases and media screeners
- 10 Transit Shelters Ads (Metro Vancouver area)
- Online Marketing and Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- 5,000 postcards and brochures
- 5,000 Festival Program Guides
- 1,500 posters
- Booths at popular summer festivals: Vancouver Folk Music Festival, Pride
- Festival database compiled of 4,700 festival contacts who receive monthly e-newsletters with festival information and upcoming events.
- Website (www.vlaff.org)
2. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM THE POWER OF “POSITIVE BUYING”
VLAFF sponsors benefit from their association with a festival of international quality that values the arts, diversity and multiculturalism. Sponsors have the opportunity to be front and centre as VLAFF cements its reputation for excellence, and fulfills its commitment to become a flagship feature of the arts and cultural landscape in Vancouver and beyond.
3. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM CUSTOM-DESIGNED SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
VLAFF is committed to providing exclusive benefits to our highly valued sponsors. Instead of a “one size fits all” approach, we believe in working with our sponsors to design packages with sponsorship levels for businesses and organizations of all types and sizes. Sponsorship can take the form of monetary contribution or in-kind in the form of media exposure, products and services.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 708-5657 to arrange a meeting to discuss a sponsorship package custom-made for the unique needs of your organization.
4. ADVERTISING IN PROGAM GUIDE AND ON CINEMA SLIDES
Purchasing a print ad in the Program Guide (5000 copies circulated throughout Vancouver) and/or a cinema slide ad in the theatres (approximately 52 screenings) is a great way to promote your business or group and to support VLAFF at the same time.
Please click here to download the 2018 Ad Rate sheet.
Thank you for supporting Latin American cinema in Vancouver!!