WHY SPONSOR VLAFF?
The 19th Vancouver Latin American Film Festival, August 26 – September 5, 2021, will build on its reputation for programming a dynamic selection of contemporary Latin American cinema at over 50 screenings and events in Vancouver this fall… both online and in-person (conditions permitting).
Thousands of film lovers will attend screenings and participate in events, learning opportunities, and celebrations, offering a unique opportunity to sponsors for exposure across BC.
VLAFF OFFERS A NUMBER OF EXCEPTIONAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDING:
- Premieres and screenings of award-winning films, 98% of which will not be commercially released in Canada;
- Venues to showcase the next generation of Latin American and Latin-Canadian filmmakers;
- Interactive panel discussions and other educational and outreach events;
- Multi-media art and music presentations;
- Cultural and community events including an annual free film series and an active volunteer program.
- On average, the festival attracts an audience of 6,200 actively-engaged film lovers, filmmakers, actors, programmers, industry representatives, academics, journalists, community members, and students.
- VLAFF’s audience includes the dynamic and rapidly growing Latin American population in BC, as well as a large number of film enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds who have an interest in Latin American culture and cinema.
- VLAFF has attracted attention that extends well beyond our borders. Last year our website received over 492,000 unique visits from all over the world.
HOW DO VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT?
1. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM INCREASED PROFILE AND EXPOSURE
VLAFF reaches a large audience within the Metro Vancouver area through:
- Advertising on radio stations, print media & online sites
- Free advertising/promotion from media sponsors
- Public service announcements, press releases, and media screeners
- 10 Transit Shelters Ads (Metro Vancouver area)
- Online Marketing and Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- 5,000 postcards and brochures
- 4,500 Festival Program Guides (suspended in 2020-2021)
- 2,000 posters
- Booths at popular summer festivals: Vancouver Folk Music Festival, Pride at Sunset Beach (suspended in 2020-2021)
- Festival database compiled of 4,200 festival contacts who receive monthly e-newsletters with festival information and upcoming events.
- Website (www.vlaff.org)
2. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM THE POWER OF “POSITIVE BUYING”
VLAFF sponsors benefit from their association with a festival of international quality that values the arts, diversity, and multiculturalism. Sponsors have the opportunity to be front and centre as VLAFF cements its reputation for excellence, and fulfills its commitment to become a flagship feature of the arts and cultural landscape in Vancouver and beyond.
3. VLAFF SPONSORS BENEFIT FROM CUSTOM-DESIGNED SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
VLAFF is committed to providing exclusive benefits to our highly valued sponsors. Instead of a “one size fits all” approach, we believe in working with our sponsors to design packages with sponsorship levels for businesses and organizations of all types and sizes. Sponsorship can take the form of monetary contribution or in-kind in the form of media exposure, products, and services.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting to discuss a sponsorship package custom-made for the unique needs of your organization.
4. CINEMA SLIDE & VIDEO ADVERTISING
Purchasing a cinema slide or video ad that screens in the online pre-show and in the slide loop before theatre screenings (approximately 55 screenings) is a great way to promote your business or group and to support VLAFF at the same time.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Latin American cinema in Vancouver!!